Friday 12 September 2008

It's been quite sometime since i last blogged.. haha not too sure what to blog about.. too many things happened.. so much so that im rather lazy to talk bout them..

-

anyway results were out on 02/09! was out for lunch with my ex-colleagues which consist of xr, may and lp.. and once we got back, the first thing i saw on ebuddy was Jer's "I PASSED I PASSED" msn nick.. and i got into a frenzied state.. it took me quite sometime to login to the student portal.. and the loading of the academic profile was unbearably slow! anyway, i passed all my subjects.. the subject which i thought i could do well in, i did really badly.. like just scrape through? and the subject which i thought i would fail, i actually did quite well (according to my standards).. but all in all, im just glad that i passed everything.. that my fears of repeating econs have been resolved.. that life's gonna move on without any major change.. and IM SO GONNA STUDY MY STUDY GUIDES when they come!

-

and last fri was my last day at NUS High! it doesnt feel like holiday now though.. the past week has been spent singing and searching for clothes for our performance for open house and arts festival.. walking around town and then going back to school for singing lessons.. really tiring.. so basically, my room's still in a mess! and im still having cough.. cos i have been sleeping quite little.. havent been eating my medicine.. and im still eating all the fried stuff =p aiyahhh.

-

这一次,我真的不想再伤害任何人。但面对这一切,伤害仿佛是难免的。因为必须选择,必须果断地做出决定... ... 我不清楚这是什么感觉。是感激?是感动?心动?同情?怜悯?还是... ...爱情?突然很想让别人为我做决定... ... 但我不确定结果会不会是我想要的。我真的越来越不了解自己了... ...

im not worth all these.. really..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home